Spencer W.Kimball from the Miracle of Forgiveness: “Who is to blame? The filth peddler, of
course, but even more than this vulgar entertainer, the filth consumer, the
public. So long as men are corrupt and revel in sewer filth, entertainers will
sell them what they want. Laws may be passed, arrests may be made, lawyers may
argue, courts may sentence and jails may harbor men of corrupt minds, but
pornography and allied insults to decency will never cease until men have
cleansed their minds and cease to require and pay for such vile stuff. When the customer is sick and tired of being drowned in filth by the comedians, he will
not pay for that filth and its source will dry up.”
No Demand
From serial killer Ted Bundy: “I’m no social scientist, and
I don’t pretend to believe what John Q. Citizen thinks about this, but I’ve
lived in prison for a long time now, and I’ve met a lot of men who were
motivated to commit violence. Without exception, every one of them was deeply
involved in pornography - deeply consumed by the addiction. The F.B.I.’s own
study on serial homicide shows that the most common interest among serial killers
is pornographers. It’s true.”
No Demand
Pope John Paul II: “There is no dignity when the human
dimension is eliminated from the person. In short, the problem with pornography
is not that it shows too much of the person, but that it shows far too little.”
No Demand
Anti Pornography Activist and Ex- Porn Star Jenna Jameson:
“Staring at me from the door of the medicine cabinet was the devil. It had
strings of brittle blond hair that had snapped off at various lengths; eyes
recessed deep into the sockets and surrounded by bruised black circles;
cheekbones sharp enough to draw blood; and its complexion was sickly cyanotic.
The devil was my own reflection. I had made my living with my looks, and now
they were gone: the beautiful blond hair, the full smiling face, the big
bedroom eyes. All the curves that men paid thousands of dollars just to look at
had melted away to reveal a skeleton in rags.”
No Demand
“I love being a puppet and servant to Porn.” – No one ever
No Demand
Past Client: “Whenever we are intimate, all I can think
about is, “Is he loving me or am I just the object to stand in for his
fantasies?” Something I think should be so sacred and beautiful for us in our
marriage is tainted and violating. I hate when he says that it’s not my problem
and it’s something he has to work out… Ditto!!”
No Demand
Past Client: “My wife knew what she was getting into when
she married me. She knew about my addiction and she knew what she was getting
into when she had sex with me before we got married. It’s not my fault she is
suffering. It’s not my fault when she knew porn was something I had to have.”
No Demand
Past Client: “I have more freedom now than I ever had when
Porn seemed to be the panacea to freedom. I was caught in a huge trap that was
making me hollow and without feeling. Now, food tastes better, my conversations
are deeper with my wife, I work harder, my energy is lasting, I seek spiritual
comfort more than any time in my life and it’s a hundred times more fulfilling
than any time I had on a website objectifying women.”
No Demand
Dear Friends,
I once had a young man say, “Wait, just because I stopped
looking at Porn that can stop the industry? There is no way I have that much
power.” Then I taught him this principle…because his demand for it was null and
void the industry will have a surplus not being used…yes it’s like taking a cup
of water from a huge ocean but because of his knowledge and experience in
overcoming this addiction he will be able to be more influential to others who
struggle…How many cups will he take out? Possibilities are endless!!
No Demand
I don’t want job security. It actually is a dream of mine to
not focus on helping others overcome sexual misbehavior. I often tell my
clients, “the day I am flipping burgers will be one of the happiest of my life
because then I’ll know it’s no longer a need.” Boy do I yearn for that day when
the demand for pornography is so low that the porn industry goes broke.
No Demand
In order to rid this world of the poison of pornography it
has to start with the individual. I challenge every one reading this to spread
this “No Demand” campaign!! Share it with a loved one, share it with leaders in
your community, share it with the industry itself but most of all please seek
the help you need to stop your personal demand for this vile filth that is masked
with instant pleasure and no strings attached.
No Demand
The more we share our disgust and abhorrence for something
that’s ruining lives and breaking up marriages and families-- the more the
demand drops leaving a surplus of unused filth. I do not care about the porn
industries response… all I care about is the one response needed to change an
individual for the better. The more individuals change the more the Surplus is
high and the porn execs are scrambling to know what the problem is.
NO DEMAND!!!
Cody Hawes is a Licensed Clinician for Life Changing Services and The Sons of Helaman Program. He is dedicated to helping individuals overcome personal battles that stop them from achieving their purposes in life. 1-877-HERO-877

No comments:
Post a Comment